You cannot go wrong with choosing this charming and spacious villa unit as your next home. Updated and immaculate throughout, you will love the surrounding beautifully maintained and peaceful vistas that this complex features, all while being located within Hawthorn's unrivalled convenient location.
- 2 carpeted bedrooms, both with built in robes
- Open living and dining area
- Light filled kitchen with stainless steel appliances, induction electric cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of storage
- Immaculate central bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry leading to outside
- Polished floors in the living areas
- Split system heating and cooling
- Fully decked, north facing courtyard ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Lock up garage & extra visitors parking
- Access via both Barkers Road & Percy Street
- Useful measurements (approx.)
Fridge wide 75 cm deep 79 cm tall 178 cm
Washing machine wide 104 cm deep 70 cm tall 140 cm
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.