Nestled behind a secure front fence, with automatic gates and intercom, this free-standing 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is the ideal sanctuary for a couple or small family looking for more space to work or play from home.
Located in the Argo precinct, a popular & quiet pocket close to Fawkner Park, Alfred Hospital, and shopping strips. Argo Street sits inside the coveted South Yarra Primary School Zone, and is close to other great schools including Christ Church Grammar & Melbourne Grammar. Walk to Prahran Market, Fawkner Park, train stations, and Chapel Street. This spot truly has absolutely everything you could want for a cosmopolitan South Yarra lifestyle.
• North facing front deck
• Second living room or home office
• Well-appointed open plan kitchen, granite bench-tops, breakfast bar & great storage
• Light filled adjoining living & dining space with bi-doors opening to the rear paved entertaining area & secluded garden, capturing morning and afternoon sun.
• Guest powder room
• Separate laundry
• Large 6.0m x 3.2m single lock-up garage with under-stair storage space
• Off-street parking for a further car
• Light & bright Master bedroom zone with city views, walk-in robe and spacious ensuite bathroom.
• Two further large upstairs bedrooms both with built in robes
• Great sized central family bathroom with a shower over bath
• Freshly painted throughout
• New, quality wool carpet upstairs
• New sand and polish to solid timber flooring downstairs
• Freshly honed and resealed stone floors and benches
• New privacy blinds
• New kitchen appliances (Miele and Asko)
• New rear garden plantings
Only moments to the delights of Chapel Street and Toorak Road shopping precincts with trains, trams, boutiques and restaurants close by – just about everything you could ever need within walking distance, otherwise it’s a short trip to the city.
Please Note :
Our team are still working remotely and we would love to help you find a property to rent.
If you are interested in this property
1. Review the online listing
2. Click your way through the walk through 360 degree tour
which gives a great insight of what the property has to offer
3.Make an online enquiry to the property manager
4. Our Longview Property Managers will get in contact with you to discuss further.