- How can we help?
- Who are you?
- Content hub
- About us
Every Property Manager will promise you to do the basics – and so they should. These basics include: rental appraisals, advertising and open for inspections, tenancy application assessments, condition reports and leasing, management of funds through bond, rent, maintenance and other costs, rent revisions, regular inspections, notices to vacate, VCAT appearances, re-leasing etc.
But we also offer guaranteed service levels on these ‘basics’ and some innovative new products.
Our guaranteed service levels include:
1. Dedicated Property Manager
2. Response to every phone call within 24 hours;
3. A Landlord hotline open to you until 10pm every weeknight;
4. Contact details of your Property Manager and their Team Leader at the footer of every email you receive – so you never wonder ‘who should I call?’.
5. Regular client satisfaction calls and surveys to make sure we keep delivering better service.
If every other agency was serious about their Landlord and Property Investor clients and serious about Property Management as a profession, they’d match these service offerings. But no other agent will give you these commitments.
Our Guaranteed Rent means you receive reliable rental income, every month. Even if the property is empty, takes weeks to let, or there are tenant problems. No other guaranteed rent product in the market also covers for vacancy.
Do you have a friend who is earning substantially more rental income on AirBnB? Have you wondered if your property would be suitable for AirBnB or the hassle of listing and managing the bookings & maintenance as a full-time host? We offer AirBnB Management as well as traditional long-term rental services, so are able to offer unbiased advice on the income earning potential for both.